The Thermal GeoBubble Cover uses the sun’s rays to gradually warm the entire pool, using solar energy only. It floats on the surface of the water, bubble side down, and can be trimmed to fit all pool sizes and shapes. This cover can be accessorised with a Rollup Station to aid use. A Rollup Station will also extend the cover’s lifespan. Thermal GeoBubble is a popular pool cover choice for schools, gyms and other large swimming pools with lanes.
Thermal GeoBubble cover
R125.22 Excl. VAT
- A longer swimming season: the water temperature is raised by 6 to 8° C which extends the swimming season either side of summer. Temperate water makes for a more enjoyable summer/peak swimming season too.
- Heat retention: for heated pools, a thermal cover is the most effective way to prevent heat loss into the atmosphere. It also protects against overnight drops in temperature, and solar panels and heat pumps are notably more effective where the cover is in use.
- Reduces evaporation by 98%+ : because the cover is in direct contact with the water, it can’t evaporate, translating into significant water savings.
- Convenience: prevents dirt and debris collecting in the pool, so the water is kept cleaner and pool maintenance is reduced.
- Environmental benefits: reduces the carbon footprint of the swimming pool by using less energy to heat and clean the pool. The cover is water-wise too, given the reduction in evaporation. Chlorine naturally dissipates in sunlight and can cause greenhouse gas emissions, but with the Thermal GeoBubble Cover, this is prevented.
- Financial: noteworthy household savings are made on power, chemicals and water.
- Made from GeoBubble 400 micron polyethylene with UV inhibitors. The high performance GeoBubble material uses an improved bubble shape, giving the material a 20% longer lifespan compared to a traditional bubble shape.
- Can be accessorised with a Rollup Station to aid use on larger pools.
- Can be accessorised with Wind Protection for pools in areas where winds can exceed 35km/hr. In winds over 65km/hr, the cover should be removed from the pool.
- Includes finishing off with reinforcing, leading edge and attachment kits when ordered with a Rollup Station.
Comes in blue.
- The Thermal GeoBubble Cover has a one year warranty but will last three to four years with correct care.