JetStreams TriVa is the most powerful counter current swimming system on the market, designed specifically for athletes. Jets utilize the latest computer simulation technology, designed to deliver a flat current directly under the water surface where the athlete needs the most resistance during training – on the chest and shoulders.
- Allows the professional swimmer / athlete to get a full work out in the privacy of their own home.
- Unlike other counter current systems, TriVA does not use air injection. The Flat-Stream technology creates a less turbulent water surface compared to conventional counter current systems.
- An extremely powerful current for professional training, with correctly positioned resistance.
- Available in two models, the TriVA suits a wide range of swimming abilities and training levels, from beginners through to Olympic swimmers.
- Available in 150m3/hr and 225m3/ hr, equivalent to 42 litres/second and 63 litres/second respectively.
- 150 m3/hr model – 400V, 7kW Three Phase (two 3.5kW Pumps – individually controlled).
- 225 m3/hr model – 400V, 10.5kW Three Phase (three 3.5kW Pumps – individually controlled).
- Three-step operation via JetStream Piezo, the new pressure-sensitive single-button control.
- Frequency converter for programming current sequences (special package).
- Touch display (special package).
- Extremely flat front plate (15mm) in stainless steel 316TI.
- WAVE safety intake cover plates included.