This solid cover is an excellent way to shut down or winterize a pool for long periods and save on water, power and chemicals. Most importantly, this solid cover is not to be considered a child safety cover. Rain or sprinkler water may collect in a small pool on top of the cover and may pose a threat to small or curious children. For child safety, rather opt for the PowerPlastics Solid Safety Cover.
- Winterize the pool: this cover is widely used as a way to hibernate a pool in off-peak seasons.
- Water savings: evaporation is curtailed by 98%+.
- Power and chemical savings: without dirt and debris collecting in the water, water hygiene is improved and filtration and chemical input can be scaled back.
- Pet safety: protects pets from drowning.
- Made from flexible and durable 550gsm PVC.
- Secured over the pool using hooks and eyelets.
Available in various colours – blue and black being the most popular.
The Solid Cover with hooks and eyelets has a one-year warranty but can be expected to last longer with correct care.
Download the Solid PVC Cover with Hooks and Eyelets brochure.